SEH Ipswich has been undertaking adoptable infrastructure works for more than 40 years. During this time we have built up an excellent reputation for high quality workmanship and finishes.
We believe the key to our success has been working alongside adopting authorities to ensure smooth transition between construction and adoption process with nil defects.
We offer a complete package and are proficient in the following:-
- Section 278 accommodation works
- Traffic management in accordance with NRSWA using competent and trained operatives
- Obtaining licenses for works within highways, for example, road opening notices, section 50 licenses etc.
- On site phase 1 construction to accommodate construction activities, typically up to binder level, incoming service trenching, ducting, stats liaison
- On site phase 2 construction to raise ironwork and complete wearing courses, footways, street lighting
- Undertaking inspections with local highway inspectors to ensure full compliance prior to adoption
- Undertaking Anglian Water inspections using fully trained confined space operatives
- Obtaining maintenance certificates for adoption